The versatile repertory compounds of classical music from Bach, and the classical epoque to the vanguard New Music of the 20th and 21st century. We can mix up programmes not only for concerts but also for musical accompaniments such as weddings, vernissages or other public events. Especially the diverting Spanish and Latinamerican music always suits such events perfectly.
Some characteristic examples of the repertory are:
- Scarlatti: Sonata K. 380
- Bach: Lautensuiten; Fuge BWV 1000
- Paganini: Variazioni sul Carnevale di Venezia
- Tarrega: Recuerdos de la Alhambra usw.
- Villoldo: El Choclo (Tango)
- Brouwer: Hika
- Takemitsu: All in Twilight